Our Preschool Prep Programme is an introductory programme specially designed for children 15 months to 26 months of age who are getting ready to start their preschool journey.
The programme is designed in such a way that it helps children and parents overcome the separation anxieties especially if it is the child’s first experience of being away from home and family. Each session is for 2 hours and is run by facilitators who works closely with each child to help them transition smoothly to the next level of schooling. We have two sessions per week from 9:30 am to 11:30am and you may choose to do once or twice a week. The children will be a part of the Playgroup class and this will help them know their peers well, once they start the drop-off programme.
It is also a great opportunity for the children to build their social skills and for parents to have the confidence and assurance that their child is ready for preschool without the need to commit to the enrolment process. All programmes are conducted in English and facilitators are trained in Early Childhood studies.
4 sessions – S$235.40 including GST, insurance of $37.45 per calendar year
- Each child can only attend a maximum of 12 sessions.
- All sessions need to be utilised within 12 weeks.
- Child must be 26 months old or below.
- No deposit.
- Payment needs to be made before the class start.
- Kindly note that this is a 2 hours programme per session.
- Currently this programme takes place at East Coast, Loewen Gardens, Upper Bukit Timah, Bukit Timah.